Taste of Chicago wraps up
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Taste of Chicago 2013 is officially closed.
The last day of the festival delivered plenty of food and entertainment!
The band Neon Trees closed out the festival Sunday night headlining at the Petrillo Music Shell.
Now that all the food and drinks have been consumed, the big clean up begins!
City crews will be working throughout the night and Monday cleaning up Grant Park.
Road closures around the park remain in effect through Monday.
An estimated 1.5 million people visited the taste this year.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how! 9 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- Firefighters battle Washington Heights building fire
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV