Hit-and-run driver injures 2 pedestrians
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Two pedestrians are in serious condition Sunday afternoon after they were struck by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened just after 2:30 at Dearborn and Elm in the Gold Coast.
It appears that the car that hit the victims was still on the scene and may have been prevented from leaving by someone else.
The identities of the injured and the driver have not been released.
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ