Sears employees gather outside Loop store
July 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Dozens of Sears workers are calling on the company to make scheduling changes and pay increases.
They say not only do most workers earn low wages, but they can't plan ahead because their work schedules are unpredictable.
Sears released a statement, "scheduling is based on business needs and associates' availability to work. All associates have the ability to ensure that the availability information they have provided to the company matches when they are available to work."
- Search continues for Malaysia Airlines plane 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Queens hit and run 22 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search continues for Malaysia Airlines plane
32 min ago