'Transformers 4' seeks extras for Chicago scenes
July 15, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) -- ''Transformers 4'' will be filming in Chicago soon. It's the sequel to "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which was made in Chicago in 2010.
An open casting call is Friday and Saturday in Skokie at the Skokie Holiday Inn.
Movie makers are looking for extras, aged eighteen and over, who are clean- cut business types or may fit into FBI or military scenes. Asian extras age nine and over are also needed for a scene set in Hong Kong.
Filming is scheduled for August 18th through September 27th. For more information, download the casting call information sheet.
- LIRR restored with delays after person struck 13 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash 25 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera 44 min ago
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 7 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat 28 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures