'Transformers 4' seeks extras for Chicago scenes
July 15, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) -- ''Transformers 4'' will be filming in Chicago soon. It's the sequel to "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which was made in Chicago in 2010.
An open casting call is Friday and Saturday in Skokie at the Skokie Holiday Inn.
Movie makers are looking for extras, aged eighteen and over, who are clean- cut business types or may fit into FBI or military scenes. Asian extras age nine and over are also needed for a scene set in Hong Kong.
Filming is scheduled for August 18th through September 27th. For more information, download the casting call information sheet.
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 29 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released 29 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 22 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
29 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
22 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
14 min ago