Michelle Obama visit to call attention to Chicago program
July 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- First lady Michelle Obama will be in Chicago Thursday to call attention to a program for underserved high school students.
Mrs. Obama will join Mayor Rahm Emanuel and his wife, Amy Rule, in a visit to the program called Urban Alliance Chicago.
It provides the students with professional development through training, mentors and paid internships.
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall