7 Things to know: How to save money during hot weather days
NEW YORK (WABC) -- During these hot summer days, here are 7 tips on ways to save money and conserve energy.
1) Unplug unused appliances
2) Run washer full
3) Run appliances at night
4) Use energy efficient bulbs
5) Seal airflow leaks
6) Close chimney flue
7) Replace attic insulation
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013