Amber Alert cancelled for 7-month-old boy in Harlem
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Authorities have cancelled the Amber Alert for 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., who they say was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Police say the suspect, Marina Lopez is now in custody and her child is safe and being checked out at a local hospital.
Charges are pending.
Authorities say 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Lopez, who police say is bi-polar, is not Danner's custodial parent.
The boy was at an ACS facility in Harlem for a supervised visit with Lopez when she allegedly left with him.
amber alert, harlem, rockaways, kidnapping, local news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act