Amber Alert cancelled for 7-month-old boy in Harlem
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Authorities have cancelled the Amber Alert for 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., who they say was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Police say the suspect, Marina Lopez is now in custody and her child is safe and being checked out at a local hospital.
Charges are pending.
Authorities say 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Lopez, who police say is bi-polar, is not Danner's custodial parent.
The boy was at an ACS facility in Harlem for a supervised visit with Lopez when she allegedly left with him.
amber alert, harlem, rockaways, kidnapping, local news
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 50 min ago
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 46 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes 38 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull 33 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
29 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
46 min ago