Amber Alert cancelled for 7-month-old boy in Harlem
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Authorities have cancelled the Amber Alert for 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., who they say was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Police say the suspect, Marina Lopez is now in custody and her child is safe and being checked out at a local hospital.
Charges are pending.
Authorities say 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Lopez, who police say is bi-polar, is not Danner's custodial parent.
The boy was at an ACS facility in Harlem for a supervised visit with Lopez when she allegedly left with him.
amber alert, harlem, rockaways, kidnapping, local news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 44 min ago
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school 54 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos