Amber Alert cancelled for 7-month-old boy in Harlem
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Authorities have cancelled the Amber Alert for 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., who they say was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Police say the suspect, Marina Lopez is now in custody and her child is safe and being checked out at a local hospital.
Charges are pending.
Authorities say 7-month-old Mario Danner, Jr., was taken by his mother, Marina Lopez, without permission Tuesday afternoon.
Lopez, who police say is bi-polar, is not Danner's custodial parent.
The boy was at an ACS facility in Harlem for a supervised visit with Lopez when she allegedly left with him.
amber alert, harlem, rockaways, kidnapping, local news
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 31 min ago
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in 5 min ago
- Police ID suspect in theft of 1-year old's earrings
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- FDA pushes to get antibiotics out of meat
- LI pet store thief wanted for stealing puppy
- Interpreter at Mandela ceremony called a 'fake'
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
5 min ago