Powerball up to $196 million for Saturday drawing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one matched all five numbers and the Powerball in Wednesday's drawing, meaning the lotto jackpot is climbing even higher.
An estimated $196 million is up for grabs in Saturday night's drawing, and that number could rise as ticket sales increase.
If you match all five numbers and the Powerball, the cash value would allow you to walk away with more than $114 million.
You can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 31 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams