Child drowns at Governor's Club
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- A boy who was rescued from a pool on Monday passed away in the hospital Wednesday.
The 6-year-old boy was rescued from the pool Monday and was in critical condition at UNC Hospital until he passed away Wednesday, according to the Chatham County Sheriff's Office.
Officials have not released the child's name.
The Chatham County Health Department Within conducted an inspection of the pool and verified that all safety equipment was in place. The Health Department said it has completed its onsite investigation.
chatham county, local/state
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 46 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 53 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos