Child drowns at Governor's Club
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- A boy who was rescued from a pool on Monday passed away in the hospital Wednesday.
The 6-year-old boy was rescued from the pool Monday and was in critical condition at UNC Hospital until he passed away Wednesday, according to the Chatham County Sheriff's Office.
Officials have not released the child's name.
The Chatham County Health Department Within conducted an inspection of the pool and verified that all safety equipment was in place. The Health Department said it has completed its onsite investigation.
chatham county, local/state
- Woman shot to death in Queens domestic dispute 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 1 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists to protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32