No Powerball winner; jackpot up to $235 million
NEW YORK -- The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $235 million, after no one matched all six numbers in Saturday night's drawing.
The numbers were 9-23-40-53-58 with a powerball of 6.
The total has been climbing because nobody has matched all of the numbers since June 22nd.
One player from New Jersey did win more than $1 million for matching five numbers, but not the Powerball.
The next drawing is Wednesday night, and you can see it on Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 48 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 1 min ago
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss 58 min ago
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 52 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos