No Powerball winner; jackpot up to $235 million
NEW YORK -- The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $235 million, after no one matched all six numbers in Saturday night's drawing.
The numbers were 9-23-40-53-58 with a powerball of 6.
The total has been climbing because nobody has matched all of the numbers since June 22nd.
One player from New Jersey did win more than $1 million for matching five numbers, but not the Powerball.
The next drawing is Wednesday night, and you can see it on Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey