No Powerball winner; jackpot up to $235 million
NEW YORK -- The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $235 million, after no one matched all six numbers in Saturday night's drawing.
The numbers were 9-23-40-53-58 with a powerball of 6.
The total has been climbing because nobody has matched all of the numbers since June 22nd.
One player from New Jersey did win more than $1 million for matching five numbers, but not the Powerball.
The next drawing is Wednesday night, and you can see it on Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013