No Powerball winner; jackpot up to $235 million
NEW YORK -- The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $235 million, after no one matched all six numbers in Saturday night's drawing.
The numbers were 9-23-40-53-58 with a powerball of 6.
The total has been climbing because nobody has matched all of the numbers since June 22nd.
One player from New Jersey did win more than $1 million for matching five numbers, but not the Powerball.
The next drawing is Wednesday night, and you can see it on Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem 23 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 2 min ago
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Group running NYC half-marathon to inspire,...
26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
42 min ago