Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in Kearny
TRENTON, N.J. -- New Jersey lottery officials say a Mega Millions ticket that's worth $19 million was sold at a sub shop in northern New Jersey.
But the ticket holder has not yet claimed their prize.
Carole Hedinger, the state lottery's executive director, says the sole winning ticket for Friday's drawing was sold at the Dollar Subs in Kearny. The retailer will earn a $30,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket, which matched the five winning numbers and the Mega Ball.
The winning numbers were 4, 22, 23, 27 and 38. The Gold Mega Ball was 42.
Besides the big winner, lottery officials say two other tickets sold in New Jersey matched four numbers and the Mega Ball. Those tickets are worth $10,000 each.
Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot is $12 million.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
mega millions, lottery, local news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash