Witnesses take stand in Eugene Mullins corruption trial
September 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- More witnesses for the prosecution took the stand Tuesday in the corruption trial of Eugene Mullins.
The former aide to Todd Stroger is charged in a kickback scheme involving government contracts.
Federal authorities say Mullins accepted thousands of dollars while he was working for the former Cook County Board president. In exchange, he steered government contracts to acquaintances.
Mullins denies the charges.
- Crews reach basement of East Harlem buildings
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims 29 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Malaysia asks countries for radar data to...
1 min ago