$400 million Powerball jackpot won in South Carolina
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Unless you made a recent trip to South Carolina, you are not getting the super payout from the Powerball drawing.
The one winning ticket for the nearly $400 million jackpot was sold in Lexington, South Carolina. But don't throw your ticket out just yet.
There were two tickets in New York and one in New Jersey that matched five numbers and are worth $1 million each.
Lottery officials said early Thursday that the single winning ticket was sold at the Murphy USA station. The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night were 7-10-22-32-35 with the Powerball of 19.
The actual value is $399.4 million, with a direct cash option of $233 million.
It's the largest Powerball winning ticket sold in South Carolina and the fourth largest in the history of the game.
South Carolina also had a $1 million winning ticket sold at a gasoline station in Hampton. That ticket matched the first five numbers.
Powerball is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In May, a Florida widow won the biggest Powerball jackpot in history - a $590 million pot.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos