$400 million Powerball jackpot won in South Carolina
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Unless you made a recent trip to South Carolina, you are not getting the super payout from the Powerball drawing.
The one winning ticket for the nearly $400 million jackpot was sold in Lexington, South Carolina. But don't throw your ticket out just yet.
There were two tickets in New York and one in New Jersey that matched five numbers and are worth $1 million each.
Lottery officials said early Thursday that the single winning ticket was sold at the Murphy USA station. The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night were 7-10-22-32-35 with the Powerball of 19.
The actual value is $399.4 million, with a direct cash option of $233 million.
It's the largest Powerball winning ticket sold in South Carolina and the fourth largest in the history of the game.
South Carolina also had a $1 million winning ticket sold at a gasoline station in Hampton. That ticket matched the first five numbers.
Powerball is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In May, a Florida widow won the biggest Powerball jackpot in history - a $590 million pot.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman 2 min ago
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face 27 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on joining Russia
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- LI police make arrest in string of home burglaries 8 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos