Teen gets 30 years in beating death posted on Facebook
September 12, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) -- A teenager is sentenced to 30 years in prison in connection with the beating death of a man that was videotaped and posted on Facebook.
Three teens were charged in the July beating death of 62-year old Delfina Mora.
Nineteen-year old Anthony Malcolm was sentenced Thursday.
Nicholas Ayala is also charged.
He's due in court on September 17.
A third teenager is also charged.
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 54 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold 12 min ago
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos