Teen gets 30 years in beating death posted on Facebook
September 12, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) -- A teenager is sentenced to 30 years in prison in connection with the beating death of a man that was videotaped and posted on Facebook.
Three teens were charged in the July beating death of 62-year old Delfina Mora.
Nineteen-year old Anthony Malcolm was sentenced Thursday.
Nicholas Ayala is also charged.
He's due in court on September 17.
A third teenager is also charged.
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 17 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Plane's nose gear collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Man in 'Modern Family' star groping appears in court
- $353 million up for grabs in Mega Millions drawing Friday