Cumberland County death ruled unsuspicious
PARKTON, N.C. -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office investigated a death in the Parkton community.
A spokesperson said 57-year old Katie Lee Hunt was found dead in her home just before 7 a.m. in the 1000 block of Brisson Road.
On Saturday, Cumberland County officials determined Hunt died of natural causes.
north carolina news, cumberland county news, fayetteville news, local/state
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 36 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos