Cumberland County death ruled unsuspicious
PARKTON, N.C. -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office investigated a death in the Parkton community.
A spokesperson said 57-year old Katie Lee Hunt was found dead in her home just before 7 a.m. in the 1000 block of Brisson Road.
On Saturday, Cumberland County officials determined Hunt died of natural causes.
north carolina news, cumberland county news, fayetteville news, local/state
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos