Manhunt continues for Billy Varner in Antioch; 1 of 2 found dead ID'd as Dorothy Varner
November 1, 2013 (ANTIOCH, Ill.) -- The manhunt continues for a man wanted in a suspicious death case in suburban Antioch.
Dorothy Varner, 82, has been identified as one of two women found dead in an apartment earlier this week.
Police continue to search for Billy Varner. They want to talk to him about the murders.
ABC7 Eyewitness News partner the Daily Herald says police are awaiting fingerprint analysis of the other victim, a 61-year-old woman.
She has no family in the area to identify her.
If you see Billy Varner, you should call 9-1-1.
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 1 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Con Edison and unrepaired gas leaks
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- Two women hold top 2 spots in Newark Police Department
- Former Gov. Jon Corzine's son dies
- Photos: $2.35 million 'Modern Family' home for sale
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
42 min ago