Illiana Expressway planning moving forward
November 5, 2013 -- Now that the proposed Illiana Expressway has been given the go-ahead by a regional planning board in Chicago, state transportation officials have resumed their fast-paced planning for the new toll road.
It would cut through southern Will County.
The $1.3 billion road would link Interstate 55 in Wilmington to Interstate 65 near Lowell, Indiana.
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen