Illiana Expressway planning moving forward
November 5, 2013 -- Now that the proposed Illiana Expressway has been given the go-ahead by a regional planning board in Chicago, state transportation officials have resumed their fast-paced planning for the new toll road.
It would cut through southern Will County.
The $1.3 billion road would link Interstate 55 in Wilmington to Interstate 65 near Lowell, Indiana.
- At least 2 dead, 64 hurt in East Harlem explosion 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion 33 min ago
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem 1 min ago
- Before East Harlem Explosion, resident remembers gas smell 8 min ago
- Video: 2 killed in East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media 4 min ago
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
7 min ago
- Missing Malaysian plane's last...
38 min ago