Chicago's Picasso statue auction fails to draw bidders
November 5, 2013 (NEW YORK) -- The future of a smaller version of Chicago's famous Picasso statue is uncertain after it went up for auction Tuesday at Christies in New York.
It was expected to go for at least $25 million, but it failed to get even one bid.
Picasso made a miniature version before constructing the finished piece that stands in Daley Plaza.
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident