Charlie Trotter memorial to be held Monday
November 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A memorial service will be held Monday for famed Chicago chef Charlie Trotter.
He died Tuesday after being found unresponsive at his home.
The Cook County Medical Examiner says additional tests are needed to determine a cause of death.
The memorial will take place at 10 o'clock Monday morning at Fourth Presbyterian Church on North Michigan.
Trotter was 54 years old.
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash