Brooklyn deli sells grand prize winner in Powerball jackpot
BRIGHTON BEACH (WABC) -- There was one grand prize winning ticket in Saturday night's Powerball jackpot, and it was sold at a deli in Brooklyn.
The ticket is worth $130.3 million. It was sold at the Brighton Beach Bakery Deli, at 117 Brighton Beach Ave.
The winning numbers were 10, 29, 37, 44 and 59, with a Powerball of 10.
There were five tickets worth $1 million, including one purchased in New Jersey.
The jackpot will reset to $40 million for the next draw Wednesday night.
You can see the numbers drawn right before Eyewitness News at 11:00 p.m. on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- At least 2 dead, 22 hurt in East Harlem explosion 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 32 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase