Brooklyn deli sells grand prize winner in Powerball jackpot
BRIGHTON BEACH (WABC) -- There was one grand prize winning ticket in Saturday night's Powerball jackpot, and it was sold at a deli in Brooklyn.
The ticket is worth $130.3 million. It was sold at the Brighton Beach Bakery Deli, at 117 Brighton Beach Ave.
The winning numbers were 10, 29, 37, 44 and 59, with a Powerball of 10.
There were five tickets worth $1 million, including one purchased in New Jersey.
The jackpot will reset to $40 million for the next draw Wednesday night.
You can see the numbers drawn right before Eyewitness News at 11:00 p.m. on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 50 min ago
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 3 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 48 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
37 min ago