Brooklyn ticket wins $130 million Powerball drawing
BROOKLYN -- There is a huge payday coming for someone living in Brooklyn.
A single winning ticket to Saturday's $130 million Powerball drawing was sold at Rocco's Bakery and Deli on Brighton Beach Avenue.
The winner has yet to come forward, although reports say it's a regular customer.
The deli gets a $10,000 cut for selling the winning ticket.
If you're not a millionaire this morning, you do have another chance.
Tuesday night's Mega Millions drawing is more than $165 million.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 8 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 15 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos