Mega Millions jackpot up to $181 million Friday night
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Friday night just might be your night become a multi-millionaire, with $181 million up for grabs in the Mega Millions drawing.
That's roughly $99 million if you take the cash option.
And that total could rise as sales increase leading up to the drawing.
Mega Millions is played in 42 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Lottery officials had placed the odds of winning Mega Millions at 1 in 259 million.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 9 min ago
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 6 min ago
- Photos: Easter 2014 Around the World
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
46 min ago