Mega Millions jackpot up to $181 million Friday night
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Friday night just might be your night become a multi-millionaire, with $181 million up for grabs in the Mega Millions drawing.
That's roughly $99 million if you take the cash option.
And that total could rise as sales increase leading up to the drawing.
Mega Millions is played in 42 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Lottery officials had placed the odds of winning Mega Millions at 1 in 259 million.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 38 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 12 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
25 min ago