Raleigh police investigate homicide
RALEIGH, N.C. -- Police say a man was found dead outside a Raleigh home, and they are investigating it as a homicide.
Officers were called to the home on Blarney Court just after 5:30 a.m. Saturday.
When they arrived at the home, police found 42-year-old Terrance Rondell Bryant dead outside.
A friend of Bryant told ABC11 he worked as a barber at In Tha Cut Barbershop.
"[He was] a very nice guy! Very generous, very compassionate, caring man," said Laura Brown.
Barber Garry Walder told ABC11 Bryant called him from a bar the night before his body was found.
"He usually gets here at like 6 a.m. He said he was going to be here early in the morning, so he was headed home. And that was like midnight," said Barber.
Anyone with information that might assist the investigation of the case should call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and e-mail reporting options.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, homicide, local/state
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 55 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 29 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
42 min ago