Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Mega Millions jackpot has grown to its second highest amount ever, after no one was lucky enough to strike it rich Tuesday night.
The grand prize is now $400 million.
That's a cash option of $216 million.
One player in new jersey matched the first five numbers to win $1 million.
You can try to win it all on Friday.
Watch the winning Mega Millions drawing on Channel 7 right before Eyewitness News at 11.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls 8 min ago
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying 17 min ago
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run 47 min ago
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 38 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
38 min ago