Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Mega Millions jackpot has grown to its second highest amount ever, after no one was lucky enough to strike it rich Tuesday night.
The grand prize is now $400 million.
That's a cash option of $216 million.
One player in new jersey matched the first five numbers to win $1 million.
You can try to win it all on Friday.
Watch the winning Mega Millions drawing on Channel 7 right before Eyewitness News at 11.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 15 min ago
- Suspect accused of setting Brooklyn apartment fire 3 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up 16 min ago
- First lawsuit filed in East Harlem explosion 23 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Earthquake shakes Los Angeles awake
- Tuesday last day to apply for TCS NYC Marathon
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
15 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast...
16 min ago