Victor Cacciatore visitation held in River Forest
January 3, 2014 (CHICAGO) -- Friends and family paid their respects Friday evening to well-known real estate investor and philanthropist Victor Cacciatore.
He died Monday after a battle with cancer. Cacciatore grew up in Chicago. He graduated from DePaul University, where he earned his undergraduate and law degrees.
Cacciatore was also chairman and CEO of Lakeside Bank. Some may recognize his name from the "Family Secrets" trial. He was an extortion victim and testified in that case.
He's survived by his wife and children. Victor Cacciatore was 83 years old.
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 21 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 28 min ago
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Demolition underway after NJ fire;...
28 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
21 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos