8th man charged in W. Side sexual assault, Ramel Stevens of Cicero accused in kidnapping, assault of three girls
October 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An eighth man has been charged in the kidnapping and sexual assault of three teenage girls on Chicago's West Side.
He's 20-year-old Ramel Stevens of Cicero.
Police say he and others approached the 15- and 16-year-old girls last Saturday night as they were walking on North Parkside Avenue.
After getting the girls into their van, police say the men gave two of them marijuana and alcohol.
The assaults were allegedly recorded on a cell phone.
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 23 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- LI counterfeit health and beauty products ring busted 12 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay 34 min ago
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
6 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos