8th man charged in W. Side sexual assault, Ramel Stevens of Cicero accused in kidnapping, assault of three girls
October 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An eighth man has been charged in the kidnapping and sexual assault of three teenage girls on Chicago's West Side.
He's 20-year-old Ramel Stevens of Cicero.
Police say he and others approached the 15- and 16-year-old girls last Saturday night as they were walking on North Parkside Avenue.
After getting the girls into their van, police say the men gave two of them marijuana and alcohol.
The assaults were allegedly recorded on a cell phone.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 47 min ago
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos