Long Island News
Two thousand stolen from wallet at McDonald's
WEST ISLIP, N.Y. -- For the thief, at least, it was a happy meal.
Suffolk County police said Thursday they're looking for the man who took more than $2,000 from a wallet left on a counter at a West Islip McDonald's restaurant on Oct. 22.
The wallet was found and returned after the 8:30 a.m. heist, but the money was missing.
Police are asking the public to call with tips.
long island, west islip, crime, theft, long island news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
13 min ago