Long Island News
LI home health care worker accused of theft
VALLEY STREAM (WABC) -- A Long Island home health care worker is accused of stealing jewelry from people she cared for.
Police say 43-year-old Micheline Garcon, of Valley Stream, took the jewelry from two elderly clients.
Investigators say she sold the jewelry to a licensed second-hand dealer.
But the owners had already reported the jewelry stolen, and that led police back to Garcon.
long island, nassau county, valley stream, theft, long island news
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 10 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years 24 min ago