Long Island News
LI home health care worker accused of theft
VALLEY STREAM (WABC) -- A Long Island home health care worker is accused of stealing jewelry from people she cared for.
Police say 43-year-old Micheline Garcon, of Valley Stream, took the jewelry from two elderly clients.
Investigators say she sold the jewelry to a licensed second-hand dealer.
But the owners had already reported the jewelry stolen, and that led police back to Garcon.
long island, nassau county, valley stream, theft, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
31 min ago