Long Island News
Police: Drunk driver hits pedestrian on Long Island
RONKONKOMA (WABC) -- A Long Island man is accused of hitting a pedestrian while driving drunk.
Police say Philip Chase was intoxicated when he struck a 66-year-old man with his van in Ronkonkoma Wednesday afternoon.
Authorities say Chase had an active warrant and was driving without a license.
The victim is in serious condition.
long island, ronkonkoma, drunk driving, long island news
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming 16 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 45 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 2 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos