Long Island News
LI dad charged with drunk driving with kid in car
COMMACK (WABC) -- A Long Island man was arrested Wednesday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated with his 15-year-old daughter in the vehicle.
Police arrested 52-year-old Sean Durham, of St. James, after he was pulled over for driving his 2007 Honda erratically on Jericho Turnpike in Commack at approximately 8:35 p.m. His tail light was also out.
Upon interviewing Durham, the officer determined Durham was intoxicated and placed him under arrest. Durham's 15 year-old-daughter, who was an occupant in the vehicle at that time, was unharmed and was turned over to a family member.
Durham is charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, a felony under Leandra's Law, as well as endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of a controlled substance for possession of cocaine and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
long island, commack, leandra rosado, drunk driving, long island news
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon 9 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend 58 min ago
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Bethpage Air Show cancelled for Saturday due to weather
- 2 killed, 1 missing in upstate New York plane crash
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Teen questioned in Queens bus shooting released
- Amanda Bynes speaks out about arrest
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile 29 min ago