Long Island News
LI dad charged with drunk driving with kid in car
COMMACK (WABC) -- A Long Island man was arrested Wednesday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated with his 15-year-old daughter in the vehicle.
Police arrested 52-year-old Sean Durham, of St. James, after he was pulled over for driving his 2007 Honda erratically on Jericho Turnpike in Commack at approximately 8:35 p.m. His tail light was also out.
Upon interviewing Durham, the officer determined Durham was intoxicated and placed him under arrest. Durham's 15 year-old-daughter, who was an occupant in the vehicle at that time, was unharmed and was turned over to a family member.
Durham is charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, a felony under Leandra's Law, as well as endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of a controlled substance for possession of cocaine and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
long island, commack, leandra rosado, drunk driving, long island news
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring 30 min ago
- Brownsville hit and run accident kills pedestrian 13 min ago
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring
30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
24 min ago