Long Island News
LI dad charged with drunk driving with kid in car
COMMACK (WABC) -- A Long Island man was arrested Wednesday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated with his 15-year-old daughter in the vehicle.
Police arrested 52-year-old Sean Durham, of St. James, after he was pulled over for driving his 2007 Honda erratically on Jericho Turnpike in Commack at approximately 8:35 p.m. His tail light was also out.
Upon interviewing Durham, the officer determined Durham was intoxicated and placed him under arrest. Durham's 15 year-old-daughter, who was an occupant in the vehicle at that time, was unharmed and was turned over to a family member.
Durham is charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, a felony under Leandra's Law, as well as endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of a controlled substance for possession of cocaine and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
long island, commack, leandra rosado, drunk driving, long island news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 16 min ago
- Paterson fire guts 3 buildings, displaces families
- 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners recalled
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 30 min ago
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show 7 min ago
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos