Long Island News
Bank robbery suspects arrested in Central Islip
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- Suffolk County Police have arrested three men in connection to a bank robbery in Lake Ronkonkoma.
A sheriff's deputy spotted a suspicious man entering a vehicle at a 7-Eleven store on Suffolk Avenue and Dovecote Lane in Central Islip, police say.
The deputy followed the vehicle and, with assistance from Suffolk County police, pulled it over.
Turned out the vehicle was wanted in connection to a robbery at a Wells Fargo bank located on Portion Road in Lake Ronkonkoma on Wednesday.
Christopher Baptist, 26, Roger Londono, 22, and Mario Londono, 22, are charged with 2nd degree robbery.
long island, suffolk county, central islip, crime, bank robbery, arrest, long island news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 12 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 13 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing 46 min ago
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage