Long Island News
Top LI officials subpoenaed in crime lab investigation
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- Two top officials on Long Island have been subpoenaed as New York state investigates problems at the Nassau County police crime lab.
The lab was closed after flawed test results threatened to overturn hundreds of court convictions.
Do you have something to add to this story? Click here to contact Eyewitness News.
long island, tom suozzi, nassau county, long island news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos