Long Island News
Two hurt in Long Island drunk driving boat crash
PATCHOGUE (WABC) -- Two people were hurt in a boating accident on Long Island overnight, and now the driver is under arrest.
The driver, identified as 45-year-old Joseph Leon, and a male passenger were taken to Brookhaven Memorial with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say Leon, of Sayville, was drunk at the time. He is now charged with boating while intoxicated.
long island, patchogue, long island news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases