Long Island News
New image in Long Island CVS robbery
FARMINGVILLE, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police are still trying to find the man who held up a CVS on Horseblock Road in Farmingville.
He's thin, about 5-foot-8 and in his early 20s.
Police say the suspect first asked about the availability of narcotic pain killers, then left the store. He returned minutes later with a note demanding the drugs and cash. He got what he wanted and escaped.
"It's very scary, and I wouldn't want my children, when they reach working age, to work in a pharmacy," Farmingville resident Denise Mullins said. "It makes me nervous. I think someday they may be buzzing people into pharmacies the way they buzz people into some jewelry stores."
long island, farmingville, robbery, medford, murder, long island news
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos