Long Island News
Arrest in Long Island drug store robbery
FARMINGVILLE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A suspect is under arrest in the Long Island robbery of a CVS store.
O'Donnell allegedly made off with cash and prescription pain killers. There were no injuries.
The suspect asked an employee if the store had certain prescription drugs. Police say O'Donnell then left, returned a short time later and presented a threatening note demanding drugs and cash. The employee complied and the robber fled on foot.
A week earlier, a robber walked into a neighborhood drugstore in Medford and shot four people to death before leaving with a backpack full of pills.
long island, farmingville, robbery, medford, murder, long island news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 32 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 46 min ago
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 21 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 38 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25 46 min ago
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos