Long Island News
Man arrested in July 4th assault near LIRR station
HICKSVILLE (WABC) -- A man on Long Island is facing charges in the Fourth of July slashing attack near the Long Island Rail Road station in Hicksville.
Jonny Turcios, 23, is charged with assault and possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police say Turcios and two other men knifed a man in a station parking lot around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
The victim was treated for injuries to his arm and hand.
long island, long island railroad, assault, hicksville, long island news
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad 45 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 46 min ago
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos