Long Island News
Man arrested in July 4th assault near LIRR station
HICKSVILLE (WABC) -- A man on Long Island is facing charges in the Fourth of July slashing attack near the Long Island Rail Road station in Hicksville.
Jonny Turcios, 23, is charged with assault and possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police say Turcios and two other men knifed a man in a station parking lot around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
The victim was treated for injuries to his arm and hand.
long island, long island railroad, assault, hicksville, long island news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest 18 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 25 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid...
18 min ago
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
25 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos