Long Island News
Man poses as drug rep to steal prescription painkillers
EAST NORTHPORT (WABC) -- The search is on for a man accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of prescription drugs on Long Island.
Suffolk County police say the man walked into a doctor's office and claimed to be a drug company representative.
Police say he stole $300 worth of prescription medication from a shelf while he was there.
It happened on May 25 at Medical Care of East Northport, located on Larkfield Road.
long island, long island news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 51 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
32 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos