Long Island News
Man poses as drug rep to steal prescription painkillers
EAST NORTHPORT (WABC) -- The search is on for a man accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of prescription drugs on Long Island.
Suffolk County police say the man walked into a doctor's office and claimed to be a drug company representative.
Police say he stole $300 worth of prescription medication from a shelf while he was there.
It happened on May 25 at Medical Care of East Northport, located on Larkfield Road.
long island, long island news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 29 min ago
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
32 min ago