Long Island News
Man poses as drug rep to steal prescription painkillers
EAST NORTHPORT (WABC) -- The search is on for a man accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of prescription drugs on Long Island.
Suffolk County police say the man walked into a doctor's office and claimed to be a drug company representative.
Police say he stole $300 worth of prescription medication from a shelf while he was there.
It happened on May 25 at Medical Care of East Northport, located on Larkfield Road.
long island, long island news
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend 14 min ago
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos 21 min ago