Long Island News
Man poses as drug rep to steal prescription painkillers
EAST NORTHPORT (WABC) -- The search is on for a man accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of prescription drugs on Long Island.
Suffolk County police say the man walked into a doctor's office and claimed to be a drug company representative.
Police say he stole $300 worth of prescription medication from a shelf while he was there.
It happened on May 25 at Medical Care of East Northport, located on Larkfield Road.
long island, long island news
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn 24 min ago
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 9 min ago
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 34 min ago
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
19 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos