Long Island News
LI dad charged with DUI with kids in car
MASSAPEQUA (WABC) -- A father on Long Island is under arrest Thursday, facing a long list of charges that include driving while intoxicated with his children in the car.
Police say Carolo Guercia was pulled over as he tried to drive out of Marjorie Post Park in Massapequa.
Witnesses say he left his infant son unattended while slapping his 3-year old son in the face and then shaking him by the neck.
Guercia is also charged with possession of oxycodone pills.
long island, massapequa, drunk driving, long island news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 55 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
55 min ago