Long Island News
LI dad charged with DUI with kids in car
MASSAPEQUA (WABC) -- A father on Long Island is under arrest Thursday, facing a long list of charges that include driving while intoxicated with his children in the car.
Police say Carolo Guercia was pulled over as he tried to drive out of Marjorie Post Park in Massapequa.
Witnesses say he left his infant son unattended while slapping his 3-year old son in the face and then shaking him by the neck.
Guercia is also charged with possession of oxycodone pills.
long island, massapequa, drunk driving, long island news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos