Long Island News
LI man accused of flashing 7-year-old at Wal-Mart
WESTBURY (WABC) -- A man is under arrest on Long Island, accused of exposing himself to a 7-year-old girl inside a Wal-Mart.
Police say 59-year-old Lautaro Zambrano, of Port Washington, flashed the child inside the store on Old Country Road in Westbury on Sunday.
The girl ran to her mother in the children's clothing aisle, and she notified store security.
Zambrano was caught in the parking lot and held until the police arrived.
He's charged with endangering the welfare of a child, stalking and public lewdness.
long island, westbury, wal-mart, long island news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State 19 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen