Long Island News
LI man accused of flashing 7-year-old at Wal-Mart
WESTBURY (WABC) -- A man is under arrest on Long Island, accused of exposing himself to a 7-year-old girl inside a Wal-Mart.
Police say 59-year-old Lautaro Zambrano, of Port Washington, flashed the child inside the store on Old Country Road in Westbury on Sunday.
The girl ran to her mother in the children's clothing aisle, and she notified store security.
Zambrano was caught in the parking lot and held until the police arrived.
He's charged with endangering the welfare of a child, stalking and public lewdness.
long island, westbury, wal-mart, long island news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos