Long Island News
Teen sexually assaulted and robbed at LIRR station
NORTHPORT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was robbed and sexually assaulted at a Long Island Rail Road station.
The suspect allegedly followed the boy into a bathroom at 2 p.m. on August 10 at the Northport station.
He then locked the victim in the bathroom and forced sexual contact before taking the boy's money, according to authorities.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25 to 40 years of age with brown eyes. He is about 5'10" to 6' tall and 250 to 300 lbs., with a large round stomach and thin legs. He either had short hair or was bald and wore a black do-rag on his head. His face is round and he has a double chin and a mole under one eye. He was unshaven and had a goatee and there were words tattooed on the left side of his neck.
Suffolk County Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
long island, long island railroad, northport, sexual assault, long island news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 4 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Photos: Victims of East Harlem Explosion
- Australia, Kazakhstan join search for missing plane
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote 35 min ago
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust' 35 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon