Long Island News
Teen sexually assaulted and robbed at LIRR station
NORTHPORT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was robbed and sexually assaulted at a Long Island Rail Road station.
The suspect allegedly followed the boy into a bathroom at 2 p.m. on August 10 at the Northport station.
He then locked the victim in the bathroom and forced sexual contact before taking the boy's money, according to authorities.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25 to 40 years of age with brown eyes. He is about 5'10" to 6' tall and 250 to 300 lbs., with a large round stomach and thin legs. He either had short hair or was bald and wore a black do-rag on his head. His face is round and he has a double chin and a mole under one eye. He was unshaven and had a goatee and there were words tattooed on the left side of his neck.
Suffolk County Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
long island, long island railroad, northport, sexual assault, long island news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions hits $400M for Friday drawing
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees