Long Island News
Man charged with DWI after deadly LI crash
FREEPORT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police say an intoxicated, unlicensed driver caused a crash that killed a young woman on Long Island.
An SUV driven by Kevin Allen, 44, collided with a BMW at an intersection in Freeport Friday night.
The 24-year-old driver of the BMW was killed, and her 15-year-old passenger was injured.
Allen faces a slew of charges including DWI, vehicular manslaughter and aggravated unlicensed operation.
He is hospitalized with injuries to his lower leg.
long island, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday 18 min ago
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
52 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos