Long Island News
Man charged with DWI after deadly LI crash
FREEPORT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police say an intoxicated, unlicensed driver caused a crash that killed a young woman on Long Island.
An SUV driven by Kevin Allen, 44, collided with a BMW at an intersection in Freeport Friday night.
The 24-year-old driver of the BMW was killed, and her 15-year-old passenger was injured.
Allen faces a slew of charges including DWI, vehicular manslaughter and aggravated unlicensed operation.
He is hospitalized with injuries to his lower leg.
long island, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 46 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken 47 min ago
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response 44 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos