Long Island News
LI mom charged with DWI with kid in car after crash
ROSLYN (WABC) -- A mother on Long Island is facing charges for allegedly driving drunk and putting her child in danger.
Her 5-year-old daughter was in the passenger seat.
A breath test allegedly showed a blood-alcohol level three times the legal limit.
Lopez faces multiple charges, including felony DWI under Leandra's Law. Her daughter is with relatives.
long island, drunk driving, leandra's law, long island news
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 21 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77 10 min ago
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in...
21 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos