Long Island News
LI grandmother facing felony DWI charges
MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Long Island grandmother is facing felony charges after police say she drove drunk with three young children in the car.
Officers pulled over Ana Gonzalez, 43, in the parking lot of the Burlington Coat Factory in Massapequa Saturday night.
Police say her six-year-old son, seven-year-old daughter, and two-year-old granddaughter were in the back seat.
Gonzalez is facing charges including three counts of aggravated DWI under Leandra's Law, which makes the crime a felony.
long island, massapequa, dwi with child, leandra's law, long island news
- Bill Bratton to be named next Police Commissioner 1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment 59 min ago
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train...
59 min ago