Long Island News
LI grandmother facing felony DWI charges
MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Long Island grandmother is facing felony charges after police say she drove drunk with three young children in the car.
Officers pulled over Ana Gonzalez, 43, in the parking lot of the Burlington Coat Factory in Massapequa Saturday night.
Police say her six-year-old son, seven-year-old daughter, and two-year-old granddaughter were in the back seat.
Gonzalez is facing charges including three counts of aggravated DWI under Leandra's Law, which makes the crime a felony.
long island, massapequa, dwi with child, leandra's law, long island news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 57 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
4 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village...
57 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos