Long Island News
LI grandmother charged under Leandra's Law
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- A Long Island woman is facing charges of driving under the influence of drugs with her grandson in the car.
Police say 54-year-old Donna Catania is facing a felony charge under Leandra's Law.
Catania was arrested not far from her home in West Babylon.
long island, leandra's law, drunk driving, long island news
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yankees open to Brett Gardner trade
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia