Long Island News
LI grandmother charged under Leandra's Law
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- A Long Island woman is facing charges of driving under the influence of drugs with her grandson in the car.
Police say 54-year-old Donna Catania is facing a felony charge under Leandra's Law.
Catania was arrested not far from her home in West Babylon.
long island, leandra's law, drunk driving, long island news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 19 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
42 min ago