Long Island News
LI grandmother charged under Leandra's Law
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- A Long Island woman is facing charges of driving under the influence of drugs with her grandson in the car.
Police say 54-year-old Donna Catania is facing a felony charge under Leandra's Law.
Catania was arrested not far from her home in West Babylon.
long island, leandra's law, drunk driving, long island news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations 58 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago 49 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos