Long Island News
Investigation into LI SAT cheating ring expands
MINEOLA (WABC) -- Authorities on Long Island expect to make more arrests in connection with an SAT cheating ring.
They were accused of paying 19-year-old Sam Eshagoff to take the test for them.
Investigators now believe there were other test takers.
The probe has expanded two other public and private schools in the county.
long island, great neck, long island news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014