Long Island News
LI high school student struck by car in West Islip
WEST ISLIP (WABC) -- A high school student walking to school was struck by a car while crossing Montauk Highway in West Islip Monday morning.
The student was struck at Montauk Highway at Barberry Road just after 7 a.m.
The victim was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in serious condition.
The vehicle stopped at the scene. No charges were immediately filed.
long island, west islip, pedestrian struck, long island news
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 10 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
10 min ago