Long Island News
Investigation into LI SAT cheating ring expands
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. (WABC) -- The probe into a group suspected of cheating on college admissions exams on Long Island has reportedly expanded.
According to the New York Times, the Nassau County District Attorney's Office has broadened the investigation to at least 35 students in five schools.
Students are thought to have paid a stand-in to take their SAT and ACT exams.
long island, great neck, long island news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 17 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 22 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
17 min ago